Thursday, April 3, 2008

Guess what?


Oh I have a wonderful surprise...

I just made the cutest little figurines. There are about twenty sitting on my workbench that are in different stages of painting and finishing. They are all one-of-a-kind and incredibly sweet if I do say so myself.

They should be finished and up by the end of the week. Check elevenmorning.com or elevenmorning.etsy.com later this week if you want to take a peek.

I met the cutest little girl at target today named Anna. I have decided to make a doll that looks just like her. She is the third little girl this week that has been an inspiration. I can't wait to get started on the new collection. I just have to figure out how I am going to sculpt curly hair and braids, it should be an exciting challenge.

I now have apple, cherry, nectarine, and pear blossoms in my yard, it is magic! I hope everyone is happy and enjoying the slow but beautiful beginnings of spring.

Gabriell

No comments: