Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday


It has been the most beautiful and peaceful day. I watched The Jane Austen Book Club (didn't like it) and made a little girl riding on a flying pony.

I stayed in my pajamas all day, cooked, made art and didn't do even a little house work.

This is good.

The bluebird doll sold and I am really happy about that the woman who bought it is a doll collector and she loves the doll.

Ivy found a new home in Pennsylvania.

Next week I am closing the studio down and concentrating on other things. It is very easy to spend hours and sometimes days in here and forget about the outside world.

Art makes me happy but taking care of my responsibilities allows me to make art.

I think I will live it up until responsibility day and make a grilled cheese sandwich and lay on the carpet looking at all my art magazines while I eat it. I also have to go out and buy red paint which means I will come home with a bag full of strange little happies.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Gabriell

No comments: