Saturday, May 3, 2008

Turn, turn,turn

Well I have been a busy little bee here at Eleven morning...

In August I am doing a premier workshop for Convenzione in Pleasanton California. I had to come up with a project that everyone could make, that was not too challenging, a lot of fun, and would produce a spectacular end result.

I sat down at my drawing table and came up with wonderful music boxes. The greatest part is that even though this is a project based workshop it will still be wide open for individual expression.

The ten that I made are unique to me and my style but I am so stoked to see what everyone else will come up with.

August is too far away.

Here is a picture of my studio while I was making these turning music boxes. I like to pretend I am organized and tidy but this is the real Eleven morning on a work day...

No comments: