Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Dollies!






Good morning everyone,

It is so pretty outside my studio windows, the sun is up, it is warm already but there is a pleasant breeze coming through the canyons. I woke up with some new ideas that I can't wait to get started on. I think there is a new book in my head that wants to be on paper. This time I think I might watercolor...

Its' fathers day so Noah and I got up early to cook. Steve pretended he was asleep, it's a tradition to bring the paper and breakfast in bed. Noah made coffee while I sliced berries and peaches for the the crepe filling. We whisked batter and made gigantic crepes that we filled with sweet fruit and whipped cream. The kitchen was a mess, Noah and I did more sampling than cooking, and Steve loved his treat.

I spent all day yesterday finishing these four little sisters; Cakes, Button, Pickle and Noodle.

No comments: